Miniature, air-cooled UV LED
MZero LED, brings an added dimension to Integration Technology’s ever increasing range of air-cooled UV LED systems.
With class leading size to power ratio the MZero LED offers a highly compact user friendly system. The plug and play feature to the design of the lamp head enables simple machine integration or field installation.
The MZero LED is ideally suited to digital inkjet applications such as small plotters, product printers or marking and encoding applications. It is also equally at home curing adhesives, sealants and coatings in electronics, product assembly and many other industrial applications.
MZero LED utilises all of the proven features and benefits of its sister arc product and incorporates them into an LED alternative enhanced by extra functionalities such as instant on/off, variable power and low temperature operation.
MZero LED Downloads
|MZero LED Datasheet (English)||2.6 MB|
|MZero LED Datasheet (Chinese)||717.3 kB|
|MZero LED Datasheet (Korean)||2.7 MB|
|MZero LED Datasheet (Japanese)||736.0 kB|
MZero LED Standard Features
- 4W/cm² @ 395nm (measured 1mm from the surface of the emitting window)
- Ultra Compact footprint
- Instant on/off
- Variable Power 0 – 100%
- Total solution, simple to integrate no additional parts required
- No harmful UVC output
- ˃ 20,000 hours service life
- High flex cable 3m as standard, optional up to 12m available
- Comprehensive warranty backed by global support direct from Integration Technology and through its Strategic Partner IST Metz
100 – 250 Volts AC 50/60 Hz